Image by Christina @


Limited Liability Company - $325

Congratulations on your decision to become an entrepreneur! 

We assist business owners with filing the proper paperwork to make their businesses official. Assisting businesses with obtaining an EIN is included. An EIN is the federal tax number used to identify your business. An EIN is also needed to open a business bank account. 

We also assist with annual filings (required to keep your business in active status with the Department of State), amendments (name changes, change of address etc) and dissolving your LLC.

Fictitious Name Registration/DBA - $250

We assist with filing paperwork for a Fictitious Name Registration.  A Fictitious Name Registration is for businesses doing business in a name other than their own personal first and last names or incorporated business names.

A Fictitious Name is the easiest way to register your name and create a separate professional business identity, without having to form an LLC or corporation. And for sole proprietors, a Fictitious Name is required in order to open a bank account and receive payments in the name of your business. 

For LLCs, a Fictitious Name will let you operate multiple businesses without having to form a separate LLC or corporation for each business. Let’s say your business wants to expand into multiple websites, stores, restaurants, services, etc. You can create a corporation with a relatively generic name and use a Fictitious Name for each individual business. This will cut down on your paperwork and expenses when you’re operating multiple projects.

A Fictitious Name keeps your business compliant. LLC's enjoy certain legal protections, however, if you’re operating under a different name and didn’t file for a Fictitious Name, your legal protection can become invalidated. For example, you may have incorporated Alex's T-Shirts & More LLC, but if you sign a client contract under Alex's T-Shirts (or some other variation), that contract may not hold up in court.

If you are unsure which structure works for you, contact an attorney or an accountant.